Sinister: Good stuff...

David White david at xxx.uk
Mon Jun 5 19:56:42 BST 2000

Got the album this morning and I have to say it's impressive. It sounds a
lot more.. (thinks for a minute) mature. I don't know, it just seems more
polished and better produced than the others. I hesitate to pass judgement
on an album after only three listens but my instinct says that is going to
be a good one.

Shameless plug time... I have painstakingly redesigned my website and have
introduced a number of new features and enhancements.
www.belleandsebastian.freeserve.co.uk

Discography: Each record is listed along with press reviews and much more
useful (useless?) information.

Information: As well as the band's story and quotes from the BBC's B&S doc
from 1999, there are now listings of many of the bands press articles and
interviews dating back as far as 1996.

Vote: You can now vote for your fave album and EP and see the result so far.

Discussion: The rapidly growing Belle & Sebastian discussion board now has
over 30 posts (woohoo!) and is getting bigger by the day.

Please give the site a visit and let me know what you think. I'm just trying
to do my bit to spread the gospel according to Belle & Sebastian!

Thanks

Dave
david at djwhite47.freeserve.co.uk
www.belleandsebastian.freeserve.co.uk