Sinister: 1, 2, 2, 4, (7), 9, 10(!), 11, 11

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Mon Jun 5 23:49:34 BST 2000

Hi Perfumed Ones,

I guess not everybody gets those little postcards from the wonderful world
of Jeepster, so for the benefit of those who don't, here's what the latest
said (because it contains a joke)

"Fold Your Hands Child, You Walk Like A Peasant is the fourth album by Belle
& Sebastian. Like the other three it has mainly been recorded at CaVa
Studios in Glasgow. Like the last two, it was recorded by Mr Tony Doogan.
This will be the last B&S album to feature recordings from Hyndland Church
Hall due to its impending demolition. As it happens we were recording there
less and less, but Stuart and Richard's eviction still makes this a sad day.
Our errant bassist, Stuart David, has left the fold now. It was strange
timing considering he had finally mastered the art of turning the pages of a
book with his feet, thus eliminating the need to stop playing while he was
reading. He plays on most of this album."

Oh, and form an orderly queue here with offers of floors, and, er, other
things, for the boys to sleep on :)

Well done (or maybe Big Ups would be more apposite?) to a certain listee who
shall remain nameless for giving me the biggest Bel-ly laugh in ages at the
Tom "Gorilla" Jones story. I giggled so much I nearly wet myself, & then the
kids just thought I was being a perv because they saw "Tits Out" on the
screen. Brilliant. Now there's two of you with enormous packets to marvel
at.

Mr Chris, what did you do to get a credit on the album? Were you a bass
notes double?

Bye,

David Moore
Chelmsford, UK