Sinister: Pee on the sunrise

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Tue Jun 6 05:18:31 BST 2000

Hello,

Got my yellow/baige type coloured album today, went to the shop and
saw this yellow/baige type coloured thing in the corner of my eye and
I mustered all the hand-eye coordination of 5 years of juggling practice
and grabed it.  Then I paid for it and went home to listen to it and it's
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrate.

The subject line is how one of my friends heard the lyrics.. the silly boy.

Headinclouds said...
>>I read a comment on B&s fans that made me think. That
is, "people who listen to b&S are people who have a
poor or non-existent sexual life".<<
.. and Lawrence quoted...
>> that teen fans of U.K. eighties band The Smiths have sexual
intercourse about one-tenth as often as other teens.<<

maybe one theory can be a simple one, B&S or Smiths fans have better taste
in things in life.  Your typical townie has tons of sex, but how many of
them are from the Ming dynasty?  Possibly loads.  Just because they have
sex less often doesn't mean they get less chances, maybe people who like
B&S/smiths have better taste than ATB/bleepy music fans...... just maybe.

Olivia asked...
>> I didn't get to see TOTP and I am so sad for it. Does anyone have a
copy that I can buy? <<

You can see the video on the web this week at
http://www.bne.co.il/home/video/index.htm

It's now 5am in the morning, I really should be sleeping... it's like after
the sunrise now!

Pillows and Redbulls (but only after sleeping!)
Ken