Sinister: my first post and I'm so scared...

Indiefan99 at xxx.com Indiefan99 at xxx.com
Tue Jun 6 09:22:11 BST 2000

...I'm terrified actually because the last time I loved a band and ran out to
buy their new album on the day it was released, the album turned out to be
"The Great Escape"
I have not done the eager "day of" run to the record store since...

Still, I have "buy new B&S album" on my to-do list for tomorrow (today), I
mean, if I kept a list it would be on there.

A few words about myself:
- my name is Veronica - I am barely out of the nursery - I have been
listening to Belle and Sebastian for about two years or more but I only fell
in love with them these past six months, sometimes, for whatever reason, an
album can just suddenly become important - I live in a smoggy suburb of Los
Angeles - I read too many books for someone who is no longer in school - I
have never had a B&S dream, in fact, I have only ever had one dream that
featured a celebrity - right now I should be studying for the CBEST
(California Basic Educational Skills Test) instead of messing about on the
internet because I think I am going to teach, at least I was watching The
Prime of Miss Jean Brodie the other night and it seemed like an interesting
career choice - I think this has turned into more than a few words...

love and all that,
Veronica