Sinister: Two posts within' two days. No way! Yes Way!!

Kerr, David DKerr at xxx.uk
Tue Jun 6 10:43:49 BST 2000

How Y'all Doin'?

This is extremely unusual for me. I very rarely post twice in a month never
mind within two days. The main reason being I never have anything
interesting to say.
So you will all be pleased to know that there is no change today. I still
have nothing interesting to say.
But I'm stuck in an office until around 5pm this afternoon sat behind a desk
doing piss boring office work. So I just thought writing a post to my fellow
Sinister Listees would cheer me up.

Office work really does get you down sometimes. I've said it before and I'll
say it again:

"Office work will drive you to drink!!"

Not that I mind though. Nothing beats a good bevy session at the weekend or
weeknights doesn't really matter to me.

I was at my sisters wedding on Saturday and I was completely rat-arsed. I
mean I didn't do anything to embarrass my family, I don't think I did
anyway.
But my dear old little mother was rather ashamed of me. She was also just a
little bit angry. She actually said to me:

"What sort of state was that to get in last night? You know you spoilt the
wedding for me. After all the money I spent............Blah blah blah"

What sort of thing is that to say to your loving son.

Anyhoo..................

Onto the new album.
What a blistering, sensational, superb new album!! I already new in my mind
that I was going to love the album anyway. But it is absolutely fantastic.
Locked myself in my room last night and put the album on repeat. What a
wonderful night.

Three songs that hit me right away were;

The Model
The Wrong Girl
Women's Realm

I don't know if it is just me but does the start of 'The Model' remind
anyone else of 'My Wandering Days Are Over?'
It's the tune in the background that just sounds very similar.

Right. Ok.

I'll be off then before anyone feels that they have to swallow some
anti-depressants to keep them from going mad.
If you did reach the end of this mail then I congratulate you.

Thanks for your time people.

Peace Out

Davie