Sinister: its over!!!

idle berry idleberry at xxx.com
Tue Jun 6 12:41:25 BST 2000

right, well thats another year of univeristy behind
me. As you can see, spelling wasn't something I learnt
a lot of.

Well, not in English.
I didn't know what time my exam was today. I really
could have done something earlier and sooner to find
out, but alas, I'm a lazy ass, and I didn't. Anyway,
luckily I checked my clock, which was reading PM
rather than AM, when it was indeed, 1am. I think those
dastardly flatmates have been fiddling there. Cos I
Know I haven't... long story of conspiracy reasons as
to why and how....
As me if you want, ask Mulder and Scully if you want
aliens in the story.

Anyway, no idea when my exam was, so I thought, as I
sometimes do, I know, I 'll get up and pop in, but I'm
sure its in the afternoon.
Well I woke up, a little later than planned, bustled
about, bussed myself into uni, checked the timetable
on the notice board. TWO MINUTES TIME!! panic attack.
Adrenilin rushes through, and I think... .oh no, I am
getting a headache..
Anyway, make it to the exam hall, write away for all
my hands can do and for all that my little brain can
manage, writing things like "Mr Hague sniggered" and
Ann Widdicombe purred".
Then I got my project mark.. the big 5000 word one?
got a good grade. Happy as a bunny.
Got a good grade for Norwegian as well, which might be
useful when the exam results return and bring my grade
up to a pass.

And now I'm sitting here, thinking, blimey, its my
summer holidays no, what am I going to do?

Its fun when I got other things to be getting on with,
you know, cos wasting time is much more worthwhile
then.
Maybe I'll just pack my bags this week and think why I
don't have to think anymore.... its scary. My life is
now stress free.... well, once I'm out of the flat.

Mark Tigermilker said something about a gorilla and
Stu M. Well, my little tigermarker, you're a darling,
but that seems a bit too Siggie Freud really.

Are you suggesting that The gorrilla represents Steven
Wells oppressed feelings of primative anger and
behaviour retaliating against the happiness of Stu M?
Are you suggesting that perhaps Steven Wells had
parents like Stu M, and maybe this led to his
rebelious revolt, and thus an anger and hatred for
that which his parents represented? Are you suggesting
that Steven Wells still hasn't gotten over the idea of
being made to wear yellow dungarees with little
flowers on the bottom and listen to Simon And
Garfunkel, and has thus taken it out on Stu M?
Or maybe he just looks at Stu M as a father figure...

if you want my opinion, I think it was a stab at a
scooby doo story.
Could be amusing.
lets see, scooby, shaggy, daphne, thelma, freddy....
and scrappy doo as well, but hes a bit crap really.

We're just one character short of a B+S line up now.

okay,
toodle pops kiddiewinks!

love,
Idles