Sinister: and I left my friends behind me, to go looking for the NME... <grin>

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.net
Tue Jun 6 15:28:42 BST 2000

Hi Twee Majority.

*Edinburgh Picnic*

Come on people, it's this Saturday, and it's gonna be an absolute kick-ass
day (or prod-buttock day, if you're gentler than me <wink>)

*Amy Jackson*

She's coming down to join me at the Edinburgh Picnic and the Looper gig - I
hope you're all as nice to her as you were to me - I'm certainly looking
forward to it <smiles>

*FYHCYWLAP*

I was in the car, coming home, new album clutched tightly in my sweaty paws,
when Mark and Lard played "I Fought In A War." They went on to tell the
average listener that the new album is *better* than Tigermilk!!

Now, I may not have listened to it as much as Tigermilk, and it *is* good,
but it's never a Tigermilk beater, maybe if "Beyond The Sunrise" had been
the b-side to Legal Man, and Winter Wooksie (<grins> sorry Alasdair) swapped
over, then it could have been a contender. But as it is, it just falls
short. My estimation of B&S album greatness follows: (1) Sinister (2)
Tigermilk (3) Peasant and finally (4) Arab Strap - despite this, though, I
still love them all.

*Stuart David being tired*

I say leave the poor guy alone. I mean, true, the job isn't the most
rigerous in the world, but when you take into account rehersals,
soundchecks, and all the jetting around a US tour would involve, added to
the Trans-Atlantic flight home, I can pretty much understand how he could be
a little tired.
And to the person who said Stu hates his fans - I've met him a few times,
and he's been nothing but pleasant to me, even when I confessed to only
coming to see Looper because of B&S connections.

*Jeepster ignore me again*

I have asked Jeepster *so many times* to add me to the postcard mailing
list, and have sent that bluddy wee postcard in each album/single away every
time, and they *still* keep me on e-mail only! I wanna postcard to stick on
my wall!!!!

******My FYHCYWLAP poster was stolen!!!!!!!!!!!******

A few weeks ago in Glasgow's Tower Records, there was a Fishyclap poster on
the wall, which I attempted to blag - the guy behind the counter said he'd
give it to me if I came back a couple of weeks later, and took my name and
stuff. I went back the other day to get it, and I was told that some evil
villain had *stolen* it from the wall. I could have cried - I *wanted* that
poster so badly!

If the thief is on Sinister, I hope you feel ashamed of yourself!

*checks clock and notices he's over 15 mins*

That's me for now - cheerio

xx

--Jason Andreas

If nice guys finish last, then I'll never finish at all...

ICQ: 45821217  AIM: RadioJase