Sinister: new sweet album

Rebecka popgirl rebeckas at xxx.com
Tue Jun 6 16:03:14 BST 2000

Hey sweet people

Well I have yet not bought the new album but i managed to hear it in the
local record shop. they played it all afternoon so I went in and out just to
hear the songs. What can u do when u are a poor student i mean. The Legalman
sigle is just great. Winter Wooksie is my favourite at the moment. It
reminds me of myself. Waving to a boy I used to love.

Anyway sson is summer coming along and I am looking for one of those
portable record players to play my belle vinyls on. While having picnics
with the ones I love. I't great to sit at Djurgården in summertime drinking
whine with your best mates and singing belle songs.

Sweet and innocent in a way I guess.

I am saving to get to uk again..and US. God knows I'll never get there..hmm.
One thing is good about the autumn. i get to move to my new flat.

Want to say a sunny hello to all the people from last summers meetup in
camed, Mark, Marcus, martin, Debbie, those two american girls and the rest
of the gang.

Hugs Becka in Sweden

btw beckas band has a webpage go and listen to the tunes under gigs:
http://cone.whaley.hem.netlink.se/

# go and have a peek at my page it's constantly developing,
http://www.angelfire.com/me/Mizzy #