Sinister: Whoops!

#M. P. mcpuckett at xxx.com
Tue Jun 6 18:58:39 BST 2000

I can't belive I did a premature SEND! I thought only drunkards and idiots
did that. Lost my momentum completely now.

Anyway, I did want to make one point about the "laziness" of Looper though.
One of the things that I love about B&S, and by extension Looper, is that
they refuse to let it become a job. It may be dissapointing sometimes as a
fan, but it seems to me a little unfair to place such high expectations on
people just because they have something you want. If you look at what Stuart
David has accomplished in the last couple of years, he can hardly be accused
of being lazy. And anyone who thinks that touring isn't hard work hasn't
done it, I'm pretty sure. Show business is business, and boo to that world,
I say.

I'll shut up now, especially since I haven't got since I haven't got IT yet.
It's several hours before I get out of the office and into the...rain/subway

Matt