Sinister: this town really drags you down

FoxInASnow at xxx.com FoxInASnow at xxx.com
Tue Jun 6 22:35:46 BST 2000

Actually that's not true at all, it's just what i was worrying as i walked to
the record store. See, when Arab Strap came out, Repo Records sold out of it
before i got there, and for some reason Borders Books & Music hadn't gotten
their shipment yet (i think it was the day after a postal holiday and it had
gotten delayed) and so i had to wait till the next day. So of course i feared
the worst. I marched straight to the boy at the counter and demanded to know
if there were any copies of flappyclap left, wich there were, so i gave him
my $13 and left oh so much more cheerfully. It's a delicious record, of
course - i had all the songs already thanks to a most courteous friend, but i
needed to have the artwork too, and the lyrics and the nice little story
inside the front cover.

By the way, thanks to all you wonderful people who helped me out regarding
the Clientele. I have seen the error of my ways and will listen to any and
all mix tapes studiously.

I seem to have accidentally brought the poetry parrot upon myself. Err, it
wasn't exactly an accident, as i DID kind of offer to take him. Whoops. I
realized after i pressed the send button that i don't even read any poetry
ever, i just know what all the terms mean because that's what English majors
do best. So i'll have to find something nice, and find someone to pass him
off to when i'm done, cos he and my cat are getting into all kinds of
trouble. He's teaching my cat naughty words, and my cat is teaching him to
beat up on strangers.

Anybody want a bird?

Jess.