Sinister: even men with steel hearts love to see a gorilla on totp

cbrown2 at xxx.com cbrown2 at xxx.com
Wed Jun 7 11:01:37 BST 2000

Good morning kiddiewinks

and what a fine morning it is too, the sun is trying to shine, the yellow album
is safely in my 'puter (and will probably stay there all day, or until my
workmates kill me) and all is getting better with the world.

Does anyone else get the feeling that this album is going to go in at quite a
stratospheric chart place??  I bought it yesterday from the new HMV on Oxford
street (which is crap, bye the way, don't go there) and on the way home I was
carefully reading the words to see where I'd mis-heard stuff previously (how can
you hear "she met another blind kid at a fancy dress" as she lay a blanket down
on the grass"????) and, when I looked up there were four other people in my
little bit of the carriage doing exactly the same thing, including the girl sat
next to me!

Personally I think the album's brilliant, it's not my favourite at the moment
but that could change (it usually does)  and I must say that there's too much
love is one of the best songs I've heard.

Anyway, I've gotta get back to work and dancing around on my seat to the poppier
songs, oh yeah, and thinking about whether I should emigrate to the land of Oz.

Tatty bye, love you all

Chris

PS whoever recommended the book of the virgin suicides was right, it's superb