Sinister: It was the best thex that she ever had

Mr Smiley smiley at xxx.uk
Wed Jun 7 11:37:32 BST 2000

No, it's not funny.

Um, hi,

    I feel a bit moved to write today, because people have been saying
things, and because I'm happy that from today, if I should choose to do so,
I never have to read a word of Shakespeare again. Anyway.
    I'd like to say a few things about the album. I refrained from writing a
review because I frankly much prefer reading posts about how people's days
are going rather than posts about B&S, but he're my tuppence worth.
    Beyond The Sunrise does, at first, seem to mutter 'skip me', but after
listening to it a not inconsiderable number of times... it's actually quite
good isn't it? Even if it does sound like they're taking the piss a bit.
It's nice, OK?
    On the other hand, Nice Day For A Sulk... well, for a band that claims
they're not twee... it's a bit twee isn't it? Far too twee to be straight
after The Chalet Lines, in my humble opinion. It's not bad as such, just
there.
    Everything else is great, particularly Sarah's song. I agree
wholeheartedly with what Mr Gilmer said, which is handy because I don't have
to type it all again.
    And on that note, I think I'll go and take some pictures. Good day.

Platonic hugs,
Mike
ICQ: 73775341
Email - smiley at rebelmonkey.freeserve.co.uk