Sinister: well, canucks are full of surprises...

the angel blackwell angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Wed Jun 7 13:28:26 BST 2000

has anyone seen how legal man is doing in the states???
it was #4 last week, #7 this week here in the great green
north...hmmm...maybe they will hafta play the video on Mushy Music this
friday when they have their awful countdown...i mean, top ten two weeks in a
row...but toni braxton and mad donna were the top 2, so they might not wanna
play them all together...a gorrilla might jump out kick the bejesus outta
them, i can only dream. my mom saw that little article about those pesky
little boys and girl that nearly got arrested for sneaking onto the
eastenders set after totp...and she thought they were such nice boys and
girls...damn scots...
my little man had dinner with portia di rossi and that big girl from the
practise...portia is that pretty blonde thing off of ally mcbeal...then he
took them to a drag show...not fair...
went and saw a band called sully last night, a friend of mine is their new
bass player...they rocked...their lead singer has a bewtiful voice that made
me think of cocteau twins and sneaker pimps playing without too much
overproduction...it was a good night, and now it's only wednesday and i'm
all knackered...
the day is just beginning and i just want to pull the covers back over my
head...
a.