Sinister: The Twin Thing

Kerr, David DKerr at xxx.uk
Wed Jun 7 14:48:12 BST 2000

Good Day to all in Sinister Land

I've noticed that in a few of the mails today there has been a slight
discussion about the new album cover.
Is it a mirror? Or Are they twins?

Well with my high level of intelligence >Laughs out loud to receive strange
looks from colleagues in the office< and intellect >Another big chuckle< I
would say that they are definitely twins.
For starters one of the girls has their mouth open. Also if you look closely
at the two books one of them is open slightly at the corner where the other
one is not (I think).
And another thing. One of the girls has slightly longer hair than the other
one and it also seems to be sitting differently.
The books are also sitting at a completely different angle from each other.

I'm probably wrong about everything I have written above. The alcohol is
probably still in my system from last night.
But at least I have posted to the list again which now brings my tally to
three posts in three days. WooHoo!! I'm on a roll.

Anyhoo...........

I'll get out of everybody's' hair and let someone send in a real post
instead of this childish nonsense.

Peace Out

Davie