Sinister: the ramblings of a middle class school kid

sophie watkinson sophie at xxx.uk
Wed Jun 7 19:03:45 BST 2000

 hoho.
ahoy.
yes: i've been watching childrens t.v. again. has anybody else seen it.
a load of plasticine things that go around on a pirate ship saying;
ohho. ahoy. ho ho ho, ahoy.
god it's boring.

but it was that or more binomial distributions and compound angle
revision.

needless to say i chose mindless plasticine pirates.

i had my last english exam today, which is good because it means i never
have to "textually analyse" a book again in my life, i can just get on
with *reading* and *enjoying* them. but it was also bad because it was
the worse exam i've ever done in my life. everyone expects A's and they
all think english is so *easy*. goddamit, i think i've just failed and
everyone will be so disappointed.

and you lot don't help do you. going on about fishyclap and i haven't
even got it yet because i've had exams all week.

but all is not lost: i get to see alfie on firday night in leeds. is
anyone from here going btw?
i can't wait for that because i haven't been out for ages what with
exams and all. hopefully should be going on somewhere else after if my
mates can stretch to it. its a shame because they don't finish their
exams this week like i do, so until they do i'll have to party on my
own. no change there then.

i went to a party last week actually, my only night out in months. i got
so excited by the prospect of *actual human company* that after i'd
finished my bottle of wine, which generally gets me *nicely drunk but
not hungover*, i went on to demolish my mates vodka and his beer.
needless to say an hour later i was lying on the bathroom floor moaning
and spewing. i was so ashamed, i haven't done that for at least...oohhh,
three months.

my dad offered to buy me some clothes, which was very generous of him.
so i sent off for a bus t shirt. i always wanted one but funds could
never stretch. can't wait to get it and wear it *all* the time.
theres a lot of people who would recognise it round here suprisingly
enough. in the past two months me and my friend have been on a mission.
by buying lots of C90's and spending valuable revision time writing
sleeve notes for various b&s masterpieces i think we've converted about
6 close friends. ok, maybe not converted, but they all seem pleasantly
suprised and a couple trotted off the buy eps, albums etc. so maybe i'm
not doomed to an eternity of loneliness. the real reason i did it,
actually, is because it's my 18th soon and for my party im gonna make
sure the dj plays loads of b&s. give him all my cds and what not. so i
didn't want to be bopping along all on me tod.

kay. sorry if this rambles. you know how it goes. us skool kidz always
have far too much time on our hands.

love

sophie
xox