Sinister: honest, brutal and afraid of you

marie elia littlearsonist at xxx.com
Wed Jun 7 21:06:59 BST 2000

right.
hello.
is this a revival of TOPICS, or did it never die??  anyway...

OBLIGATORY FYHCYWLAP COMMENTS:
* first, i ventured out yesterday in the Pouring rain to arrive at
the rekkid store when it opened.  i am a Big Dork.
* sarah rocks my world, if that is indeed sarah then.  let her do
More!  i love the lines "'cos the days are long where i come from/
the next few days i'm free/ there's a train i want to catch" ...
and i love the sort of resigned tone it starts with.  *with which
it starts*
* who the Hell is singing on Beyond the Sunrise?  i hate it.  but
don't They say that you should examine closely the things you
hate?  that there is some reflection of yrself that you deplore
also?  or am i making that up?  there, i've just skipped that
track.
* lucy alder wrote:
   > Does anyone know any girls who talk about their 'time'?
nope... but the part about "i don't think i could stand to take
the test" is pretty wrenching ... but really, it's like stuart
shies away from certain words... like "chest" for breasts on "the
model," which i like quite a lot.  the song that is, not breasts.
then again....  did anyone else get really happy about lisa
Getting Some Action in this song, by the way?  i was pretty
stoked.  good for lisa.  where can i get some of that??
* nick dastoor wrote:
  > 'Woman's Realm' annoys me.  To me it really sounds like
"Here's   > the obligatory B&S rave up".  It's *OK*, but something
of a      > lower-grade retread  of 'The Boy with the Arab Strap'
and   > 'Dirty Dream Number Two'.
totally.  and i'll leave it at that.

TWINS
it seems like they're set up to Look like mirror images, maybe
playing on the twins thing.  but there's two icelandic girls'
names listed in the liner notes, so...

STRUAN IN A UNIFORM
on that inside photo...  good lord.  /me pulls on her collar,
getting hot and bothered.  is that so wrong??

T-SHIRTS
i saw two kids (a boy and a girl) at TT's in boston last saturday
night in study at stow shirts... any of you lot??

APARTMENT LIFE, etc.
i have relocated to boston... though all my friends are in new
york... or western pa...  blah.
but i have secured employment in the University Wine Shop near
harvard square.  this means... employee discounts.  fucking hell,
i can just See my paychecks going to support my Habit, and no i
don't mean my crochet-ing habit...  i just spend my days reading
now.  all y'all should read "the basic eight."  what's better than
a girl scorned pummeling a boy's head into the ground??  it'd take
a fucking lot to top that, i say.

anyone going to see the clientele in boston tomorrow night??

xoxo,
ree

=====