Sinister: Twins at their finest....

ELZober at xxx.com ELZober at xxx.com
Wed Jun 7 22:31:50 BST 2000

hello all....

rumor has it that the two girls on the front are twins from Iceland ... the country, not the grocery store.... and, as i heard the photo was taken in Iceland....

mind you, i could be wrong on both scores...

all this nattering on about twins and reviews.... no one has really talked about what went on on TOTP... SO - anyone who saw and would like to fill me in on it, please mail me privately....

lovely....

otherwise..... please send honey lots of happy sinsiter thoughts... please note, that reads 'thoughts' not emails..... as i also hear he has a touch of the cold just now... :)

elle