Sinister: The twin answers

Giita . giita at xxx.com
Thu Jun 8 10:27:59 BST 2000

I heard people say "Iceland and twins" so I thought I might poke my head out
of my igloo..

Kittenmouse/Andrea wrote:
>That is, no, not twins, and not a mirror.  Photoshop, anyone?  Cut
> >andpaste?

Those two girls *are* twins, their names are Gyda and Kristin and go to my
college in Reykjavik,Iceland. They are in a band called Múm from Thule
Records: http://www.oz.is/thulemusik/artists/mum.html
..I think the evil twin is Gyda, I'm not shure though..I don't like that
picture,there's something about it that is very very disturbing,and the
thought of having baseball tee shirts of *big* evil twin heads is even more
disturbing...

Anyway,
That was why I crawled out of my igloo for..

oh,oh me and Joss(former listee) will be going to Skotland on the
15th-19th of June,we are meeting some of you there, if there is some one
else that want's to meet up, let me know..

frost kisses,
XXX Giita