Sinister: The Freewheelin' Stevie Jackson

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Wed Jun 7 22:04:23 BST 2000

Hi All,

I reckon anyone dissin' Mr D is taking a BIG risk. Have you ever seen what
happens when a vat of boiling maple syrup is poured all over a person? A
seriously sticky end.

Here's the hot poop on the "exhausted" story (from the Geometrid message
board):

"Hi everyone,

This is Stuart and Karn.

We'd like to apologise to the people who bought tickets for the cancelled
shows. Apparently we are "exhausted", and although we're tired after touring
Scandanavia and America that's not why the shows were cancelled. They were
cancelled due to poor promotion, resulting in poor ticket sales. Being away
on tour we didn't have a chance to make sure people were doing their jobs,
and they weren't.

Hopefully we'll be able to play again soon.

Love

S+k"

Mr Miller hits the nail on the head again.

Thanks to Soul Boy Steve for the url to the Wrong Girl vid. My ancient PC
doesn't like video, so I could only make out 7 Dylan references amongst the
murk. Favourite is the Dylan/Suze Rotolo arm in arm walking down the street
shot: "I think you're obsessed". Tee Hee.

I'm off now, to try Mr Grumpy's alternative running order.

Bye,

David Moore
Chelmsford, UK