Sinister: Re: sinister-digest V4 #181

RAnder3567 at xxx.com RAnder3567 at xxx.com
Thu Jun 8 15:26:28 BST 2000

In a message dated 6/8/00 10:21:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-sinister-digest at missprint.org writes:

<< Stuart David is a slacker indeed - but his job IS to please us. He's a
 musician, that's how he earns his money, so he needs to make records people
 want to buy so that he continues his career. Is that trite enough? If, as
 the bald facts seem to suggest, he cancels his tour because he can't be
 arsed, then I reckon people do have a right to be pissed off with him - not
 only the bookers, organisers, publicity bods and assorted corporate hos who
 have been dicked around, but the fans who have been let down. Perhaps he has
 better reasons that he's not revealing - though it's not exactly out of
 character now, is it?

Hey, I still haven't forgiven him for cancelling the Philly show.
Robert