Sinister: I Thought In A Bra

William Messent messentw at xxx.uk
Thu Jun 8 15:37:03 BST 2000

Hallo,

Starry said;

>>the fat old scumbags
that were the stranglers were playing in some
chrome'n'steel venue in Greater
Manchesters Trendy Bolton, and were blessed with the
offering of many plastic
glasses hailing onto the stage during their
"performance". Brandishing one of
the glasses, Mr Jean Jaques Michelle Jarre or whatever
his name was said:
"Plastic glasses, yeah, thrown by plastic people, in a
plastic world".Superb.

It would have been even better if his smart-arse
comments were followed by a hail of heavy glass
bottles upon his punk rock head. Plastic world my
arse.

I was pleased to see our hot boys and girls on Top Of
The Pops the other day, at least they looked like they
were having a laugh which is more than you can say for
Chrissie Hynde these days. The monkey was a welcome
sight as well, as monkeys always are. Just a shame
that it wasn't wearing a fez.

Well I'm listening to the new LP as I write, (a tenner
from Sainsburys -a snip) and I am liking it kids. My
favourites are pretty much along the lines of everyone
elses so far, 'I Fought In A War' being the standout
for me. And 'Don't Leave The Light On Baby'. As for
'Beyond The Sunrise', well I'm undecided. I am as big
a fan of Lee Hazlewood and Nancy Sinatra as the next
man, but I sort of feel like I'd rather just listen to
'Lee and Nancy' than a song that sounds a bit like one
of theirs. On the whole, though, I love the LP and
reckon it was worth the wait.

Speaking of which, I saw that film last night. You
know, a bunch of Americans go into space and it all
goes wrong. Based on a true story. 'Armageddon',
that's the one.

It was shit.

Later kids, and a big shout-out and get-well-soon to
the Velocity Girl with her busted hand,

Will x

=====
Visit The Remote Viewer homepage