Sinister: he was rich and i was overdrawn (missed lyrical opportunity of the month)

feather boa feather-boa at xxx.com
Thu Jun 8 20:32:52 BST 2000

hello.

i've been trying very hard not to post because i feel guilty when i do, but things kept coming so in the end i decided i had to.

i've had 2 dreams (not one but 2) about the band in the past week, well one was about the band and one was about the list.  in the first dream, it was stuart's birthday, and everyone on the list donated some money to buy him some rare vinyl, which then had to be hidden somewhere in his house by a crack force of elite sinisterines (i'm not really sure why i was there).  the second dream i don't remember much about, except that there was a house party and everyone was dancing to there's too much love.  and because of these dreams, i had to tell my therapist about b&s and "what they mean to me", which sounds like an essay you'd do in school.

i love the album.  i don't care what anyone else says.  and i agree that chalet lines is a bit of a dodgy subject for stuart to tackle, but you know, it could be much worse lyrically than it is.  also, the phrase "my time", i don't know any girls who use this, but in the pulp song razzmatazz there's the line "and i know that your sister's missed her time again this month".  it's probably a bloke phrase for when they want to say something they don't like.

i'm extremely worried by the monkey theme, maybe they're regressing.  and let's face it, monkeys only mean one thing - ian brown.  we can't let that happen.

um, i don't really like posting long messages, but you've probably already skipped to delete by now.

pip pip,

FB

chickclick.com
http://www.chickclick.com