Sinister: A depressing email enclosed delete now

Katrina O'Donnell kat_odonnell at xxx.com
Fri Jun 9 00:24:17 BST 2000

It is my birthday. I spent it with my therapist who told me today that the
only emotion I react to is sadness. I can't help it but for the past three
years thats the only emotion I have had.(It his fault, he won't give me
drugs as it isn't chemical). I know somewhere out there, there is a place
where I will be happy. I know it is there because when I want to see it, it
is there but like my eye sight it is becoming out of focus. I am 24 and I am
sure I am having my mid twenties breakdown. I was sitting at work the other
day and started crying uncontrollably (not for the first time) because I was
sure the words on the sheet said something completely different to what they
really did say. I am sure the early stages of alzimers is setting in. My
mother is only sixty this year and 9 times out of 10 has to be reminded who
I am. When I call her Mum she calls me mum back. It hurt me so much. She is
still there but gone.
I just hate London it traps me and it won't let me go. I can't get away from
it.

My therapist tells me this place I dream of arriving at and suddenly being
happy doesn't exsist. i am just kidding myself. He says if I don't deal with
my problems I'll never be happy no matter where I turn to. I need a
therapist who comforts not scares.

                          Kathyn