Sinister: a sort of silly day

LunaLilly at xxx.com LunaLilly at xxx.com
Fri Jun 9 02:26:46 BST 2000

Hello......  I am not going to break down the album or really say how I feel
to much. But I do want to say that it's nice and although I don't care for
the breathy vocals of Isobele....Family Tree is nice. The lyrics might not be
the most amazing...but they are very cute and I do like how she says the bit
about the babies and that she'd rather be fat than be confused....becuase I
have some friends who live to go to the gym, put on makeup and never read or
think of others in the world....thus loosing sight of the important things in
life. It's a darn shame and a waste of a life in my opinion.....so the song
is nice for girls like me who roll our eyes and feel ill when we are with
them for to long. I like the lines like...."Nice day for a sulk".....I do
like the album. But I agree with Walkn10 when he said..... One of those
reviewers said he hopes they go back to the days of Struan-only albums..right
on!  I just think that Stuart has the most wonderful voice and that's one of
my favorite things about Belle and Sebastian. I also want to mention that I
had a lovely chat with my ex-boyfriend who is British.....and I think he is
so sweet and I am thinking that while I said boyfriend free summer.....being
with him again wouldn't be so bad. So I am sorry if my thoughts on the album
aren't pleasing...but I wanted to say them. To each there own. Ok....I am
reading East of Eden by Steinbeck and I haven't been able to peel myself away
much...so I think I'll go back to it. Goodnight lovely ones.....Olivia