Sinister: Just a modern mail about the chalet lines

Katarina Karlsson trarvild at xxx.se
Fri Jun 9 22:22:22 BST 2000

Hi

I promissed myself not to write about this song but after all the other
mails about it I have to ad this. I keep it short:

It is typical cliches about the way women who have been raped feel, but it
is wath they tell their, virgin friend later. I don't know if it helps
raped girls to hear this song but it helpd me (her virgin friend). When I
heard this song the first time, it tock me back to that bus stop whe´re she
told me. how a lot of strange pices just fell to place. And I went home and
cried and told myself that it was impossible and I felt so stupid. I know a
lot of people doesn't like it but but I want to tell you that it can be a
very important and comforting song for other. I don't know what B&S does
when they make this kind of songs but in some way they put "hope and
beauty" (I can't find better words) to my most painful memories.

If you have a friend who always want you to  come with her when she seeing
one of her friends at his home even if you feel under his smile that you
are not welcome there, than it can be one of the bad signes.

Something is totaly wrong in a society where a girl shold feel that way
after a rape.

Nice day for a sulk is the perfect song after the chalet lines, catch me
nice and safe as only B&S can do after the Chalet lines. I think it is a
bit similar to the magic Fox in a...- Get me.... combination from sinister.

So I don't know if it was a good idea to write this but I had to.

kram

Katarina