Sinister: destroy, kill all hippes!

JR? redelvis at xxx.net
Sat Jun 10 11:16:09 BST 2000

LA has been a wonderful city lately :) i just saw three shows in three
days that all blew my top off, and well they were elliott smith, primal
scream and modest mouse :) they all foukin' rocked my casbah! :) and
stevie jones played with primal scream! that was great :) and of course
kevin sheilds and mani are part of primal scream now :) modest mouse is
the best acid indie disco band in the world. and sunday i get to see the
magnetic fields :) oooooh! hehe. yeah. so the new album, my favorite
track is the saddest track being "dont leave the light on baby" because
i feel the emotion in it. but uh yeah. and that guy who made everyone
vote for songs, he should just post the whole list! i wanna see where
the songs i voted for got planted. i was sad to see rollercoaster ride
so low :( and chickfactor too. but oh well. see you :)

i'm so sorry, daniel ryder

http://foolarchy.com/redelvis
http://www.gurlpages.com/music/jnthn
icq-1010543