Sinister: Och..Noooooooo!

Johan Nilsson i_love_moon at xxx.com
Sat Jun 10 23:56:43 BST 2000

i'm gonna avoid talking about the disturbant game, it really made me sad;
but anyhow, there has been references on people looking like stuart m
before, right? one of the guys from ally mcbeal or something like that. i
don't know whom in the swedish eleven that looks like him though - but
anyone ever noticed - well this is probably just me, but in the picture of
the _fishclap sleeve stuart looks very very very much like the main singer
of gus gus. really. on the account of gus gus, well i actually saw them
three years ago in los angeles, they pretty neat. but i hear the girl has
left them, she was the coolest by far! bummer.

johan

ps. if the 'nooooo' in the subject refers to a downside on stu playing for
sweden, then does anyone remember sweden-england from last summer, no? i do.