Sinister: double wide on lot 841...

the angel blackwell angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Sun Jun 11 01:10:48 BST 2000

well, it's been an interesting day...because of an asthmatic miscalculation,
i ended up in the hospital on thursday...but i got a day off and that wasn't
too bad. the little bald man and i stayed in last night because i'm not very
mobile at the moment...well this morning, after being woken up because of
concert ticket updates, we dicided to drive up north and visit my inlaws in
their trailer park...then we found out that the little bald man is an uncle,
made so 11 months ago...close family. if you ever want to see an enormous
group of people, who are related and drunk before 11am...i got a place for
you...yes, we kinda stood out...at least i hope we did...
i've just read the best little portion of a post today...
caroline wrote this little thing:
        a lot of the time I listen to songs in
isolation (you know how when there is just ONE song you need to listen
to NOW, and none other will do). This means a lot of taking out and
putting back of CDs,
and is annoying when you stand by your CD rack for 10 minutes and can't
decide which THE song is, and then realise it may not have actually been
written yet.

how true is this? some nights when i get the apartment to myself, i'll look
and realise there are over 50 cd's lying around on the floor because i
haven't listened to more than one song per CD...the worst is when you think
of an old song and then find out you never had the flippin thing in the
first place....

saw a great movie the other night...love and castastrophies or some
junk...hmmm...i liked it, even though there were dykes and not fags...but
not a bad bit of aussie film i must say...a real no brainer...which is
always good for me.
i'm still working on sinister stickers...anyone with any artwork or ideas,
email me privately...
bye...
the angel blackwell...