Sinister: you make me smile!

adam apparatus aconover at xxx.net
Sun Jun 11 05:18:05 BST 2000

From:           	Self <Single-user mode>
To:             	lizzie
Subject:        	you make me smile!
Send reply to:  	aconover at optonline.net
Date sent:      	Sun, 11 Jun 2000 00:17:16 -0400

dear,

that sounds like a song lyric, but it's not. i was reading your
webpage, and it made me smile, and it sounded like something nice to
say. and it's true, too. so.

first off, i promise not to complain that your page hurts my eyes.
that out of the way, raffe's a cutie! i was also going to make an
itemized list of things on your survey that i wanted to comment on,
but now i realize that's they're not important enough.

we haven't been talking! this bothers me. everyone else is at least
making some time to hang out with their proms dates, you know. on top
of which i miss you.

i was a little worried about the whole prom thing, about it being
really akward. but i'm not worried about that anymore, because i've
decided it's not going to be. so in case you were worried too, you
don't need to be. ;)

i did nick as my poet presentation for ap english... but it was
really hot and i flopsweated and no one was paying attention. it went
really badly. the teacher just looked at me funny. i was trying to
explain how all his songs were about his life and all... and tried to
make the link between "road" and "pink moon" with the moon motif, and
pointed out the radical change in guitar style in "know"... but no
one seemed to care. then i had to split to play improv games. sigh.

this summer i will hopefully be installing e-mail programs on every
single computer at suffolk community college for $9.25 an hour.
hopefully. maybe not, yet, they will have to tell me. anyway, the
money's all for college of course, which is why i can stand it -- i'm
counting the days. of course, first i'm going to buy a stereo with a
turntable, so i can listen to "the all-girl summer fun band" single
i'm about to order, along with fishyclap. i haven't had the money,
because of prom and all... i still need to figure out the rides for
that. noah totalled his car, so that might not be an option. i (we)
seem to have gotten left out of everyone's plans. sigh. there might
be room in lindsay's limo, but she's not sure. i went to my friend
emily's prom last night, and no one did anything especially exciting
afterwards... we just slept in the limo at the beach while everyone
else got drunk. it was a little silly. then i forgot to tip the limo
driver, and i was the last one out! it was terrible.

oh, that was the other thing i wanted to say... your summer reading!
it's so much harder than mine! we just did great expectations and
jane eyre and pride and prejudice and the bluest eye... but you're
doing -tolstoy-! (it is tolstoy, right?) scary stuff. and tess... and
three others? wow, that's heavy. good luck, dear..

ok, i've had enough rambling for now. if i don't hear from you i'll
just send out another one, because it's nice to chatter away. i
enjoyed it. so thanks.

love you,
adam

aconover at optonline.net