Sinister: bye for now

oooon at xxx.com oooon at xxx.com
Sun Jun 11 17:49:52 BST 2000

hi,
i hope you all doing great and everything is allright.  something
is not allright with me at the moment, namely my computer.  it's
been very bad for a while and i'm giving up on it for now
because i am too busy to get headache over it any more.
sorry to those who wrote me, i can't open the bluddy mail
program, which leads to no address, therefore no reply.
but i will when someone can fix this thing.  to justify me
writing to the list, i'm saying something about the new album.
i know half the list population must have said a lot already.
but i can't think of anything else.  oh except that there're
pirate cd of SInister and The Boy selling here.  i saw them
with my own eyes and was a bit pleased and not so pleased
at the same time.  they must be really famous now.  or the
pirate cd maker has good taste.  i also saw Dot Allison cd
lying around in heap.  which was actually even a bigger
surprise.  shall i quit my job and become a pirate too?
interesting career path.  they fly to abroad regularly to buy
the music, they told me.  sounds good but don't think i can.
not the conscience factor, which i dont' really have much. but
because what really sells are electronic/dj stuff which i'm not
that keen.  just imagine having to hear all those noises at high
volume repeatedly for a living..ugh

speaking of which, i'm excitedly planning a trip to a full moon
party.  because i'm so sick of my job and i can't find anything
else i want to do.  so what else to do but participating a full on
beach party under the shiny happy full moon.  i was told that
things might carry on after dawn into the forest!  wow, i
wonder what about good toilet.and bugs.  and probably
ghosts.  although this time we will definitely bring some holy
token and pray regularly.  if i can escape my work, that is.
what a godawful thing that is.  i can't even take leave to go
interview for new job.  how am i supposed to get any new job
if i can't go interview for one.  bluddy stupido workpeople.

i was going to talk about the new album.  i like it ok when i first
heard it, thanks to my two guarding angels.  the more i listen
the more i like it.  probably the best they have done if only
for "the model" and "there's too much love".  right now i can
say these two are the best they've ever done and quickly
becoming two of my favourite songs in the world.  i remember
people sometimes say they sound like this that band/bands.
if so could someone please tell me who they sound like in this
two songs?  i'll go and get them and be very grateful.  even if i
can't read anything for a while i'll still be on the list.  and will
soon be reading all the posts my mail has stocked up.
provided that it doesn't bust into thin air.  and after i finished
all the previous mails i have stocked in the past.

of all the rather big  things i have done or being done to lately,
one thing is really exciting.  i went to the hospital for the first
time in my life.  as a patient i mean.  it was painful, as can be
expected.  but the important thing is it makes me think about
life and reality more.  no i didn't have any near death
experience or anything like that.  i just came out feeling hope
to be a better person while there's time.  this might be a little
odd to say but this new album does echo that feeling
somehow.  by feeling, i'm not talking about the lyrics.  i have
not much idea what the songs sing about, only some obvious
words.  but the overall sound of it.  what's also odd is there're
a lot of nurses in my room at the hospital.  at one point there
must be at least fifteen of them. i wasn't that ill and didn't need
that many nurses.   i didn't ask because i was sleepy most of
the time.  i put this album together with how it was like being ill
(and inevitably, nurses) and being well again.

um by now i've lost the plot.  whatever it was i was going to
say you' ll luckily not going to read it.  have fun eveyone.

love,
oon xxx