Sinister: nice day for a sulky picnic

sophie harris sophiesea at xxx.com
Sun Jun 11 20:07:05 BST 2000

hello beautiful sinisteens,
hope sunday has been good to you and bought you icecreams and balloons...
just a wee one about next weekend's seaside picnic (brighton, sat. 17th) to
say hurray, i'm dead excited about it, and details aaaare... well actually
we still haven't picked an exact spot on the beach, so suggestions would be
swell, and i'll post more this week as and when... but we have already made
designs on salady things (brendon is going for a
fennel+celery+pomegranteseeds affair as seen on naked chef - v. pretty... i
am thinking lots of little triangle jam sandwiches...) i'm heading down from
london if anyone needs directions and that kind of thing... was the
edinburgh picanic a beaut? bet it was... well, i had kindof a funny day
today (i think sundays always are) - i went to the park for some quiet time
looking out at the little lake and stuff, but there was a fete type thing
going on - kids with painted faces (which i always think looks a mite odd,
specially tigers) and the like... but the sun came out when 'there's too
much love' came on my walkman which made me smile...and then a pram went
past me, and a little girl poked her head out and grinned and stuck her
tongue out at me, so i did the same and we both smirked - aaaw... tres nice
all in all. aaaanyways, twill be lovely to see y'all, and kisses blown to
those in farflung places...
ta ra for now, lots of love and spoonfuls of jam as per
xsoph

'so look see the days
and the endless coloured ways
go play the games