Sinister: Silly bunnies.....

FEHBP Training Account 4 fehbptrain4 at xxx.mil
Mon Jun 12 13:46:50 BST 2000

Hello All

I finally picked up the yellow one.

It is beautiful.
I can't believe all the past talk of selling out.
(I can't believe all you fuzzy pink bunnies were ripping each others heads
off over that argument I don't see it at all.)
My favorites being -I fought in a war, Don't leave the light on baby, the
wrong girl, The chalet lines, and Nice day for a sulk.

-Beyond the sunrise kind of freaked me out. It's not that I don't like it ,
but I feel likes it coming at me through some time warp from a church in the
50's and it's being filtered through a large cube of Jell-O and I'm in the
middle of the cube hearing it. Seriously this is the image it brings to
mind.

 The Chalet Lines
I have to thank  Katrina Karlsson.
Her mail expressed probably what I could not. I had a friend who was  raped
by her uncle.
She told her family and they blamed her.
When I asked her why she did not go to the police she said some thing along
the lines of  the chalet lines "oh what's the fucking point"
She had a overwhelming sense of helplessness and so did I not knowing what
to do.
This song hits pretty close for me. I wasn't sure how I would feel about it
before hearing it .-but he sings it honestly and it is wonderful.
Sadly I could not make the picnic this past weekend ,but I did buy a new
guitar so life is pretty darn  good .
  Alix.

"It's up to YOU. the superheros of the future, to hang the tire swing of
nice-nice from the highest branches and SWING FOR JUSTICE!"
 (the tick)