Sinister: B&S videos online

Lawrence Mikkelsen mikelsen at xxx.nz
Wed Jun 14 04:50:33 BST 2000

hey gang,

Just a quick general enquiry (cf. my usualy long missives ...). Has anyone
been to have a look at the B&S videos on the iCrunch site? I tried to look
at the video for "Legal Man", but my ultra-slow connection meant that the
clip stopped every 10 seconds or so, stalled for about 20, and then kept on
playing/stopping/playing. Irritating.

Anyway, I figure there must be a way to find the actual source video, and
download it, rather than have it stream into the computer. Any ideas, net
boffins? I know the video doesn't get saved in my 'temporary internet items'
cache. One of my friends managed to download all 17MB of the "Lord Of The
Rings" trailer, as when he saved it to 'favourites' and opend the
'favourites' file in a text editor, the URL of the source file was there.
Any ideas on how I can do this for the B&S videos?

(And sorry for techno-spamming everyone ...)

Lawrence