Sinister: Hugh Dallas (3rd time lucky)

Rachel rachel at xxx.com
Wed Jun 14 19:05:36 BST 2000

Warrander John - Fun, Money and Love wrote:

> I'm saying nothing about Portugal being pretty bloody fantastic on Monday
> night cos that JJ bloke knows where I live and he's got crazy, staring eyes
> and he might beat me up for being a "jock fuck".

But such a handsome one - JJ here by the way, I'm not on the list but my
wife
is so I thought I'd reply. I've matured somewhat since then, a bit like
a fine
cheese, so Rod Begbie can sleep easy, I wish no harm upon him. I too
enjoyed
the football game, cos let's face it, football's the only winner when it
comes
down to it eh? Actually this time round I'm with the eastern europeans.
Coom
on Slovenia! You let me down bad last night chaps.

> England play Romania again
> next Tuesday in case nobody's noticed. I'm looking forward to the Germany
> game myself.

Yes and it shall be laughs all round in the Jackson/Cohen-Jackson
household,
I'll warrant. Who else likes Neil Young? I'm just amazed that his works
managed
to elude me for most of my life. Only the other week I finally got round
buying Harvest, After The Gold Rush, Comes A Time and Zuma. And my my
what I
have been missing! I like Belle and Sebastian's new album too. But isn't
that
Leave The Light On song just a lot like Air?

Cheerio then I didn't want to intrude too much..
JJ xx