Sinister: Re: sinister-digest V4 #187

RAnder3567 at xxx.com RAnder3567 at xxx.com
Wed Jun 14 19:23:58 BST 2000

In a message dated 6/14/00 12:23:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-sinister-digest at missprint.org writes:

<< I dreamt that in order to achieve greater chart success, B&S
 decided to re-release Legal Man as a double A side with The Bloodhound
Gang's The Bad Touch. It went
 straight to number one, and both bands were so pleased they decided to merge
and write songs about
 breasts forever and ever.

     What does all that prove? It proves that I am probably completely nuts,
and I should stop eating
 cheese before bedtime. >>

Not at all.....this is actually a very common dream if you've read any Jung.

Robert in NYC