Sinister: calling all the heroes - shooting up the town boy

Claire Timmins coool_air at xxx.com
Fri Jun 16 13:12:04 BST 2000

dear all (well you french ones)

As you amy know, V-Twin are playing in Paris on the 21st/20th/22nd (not sure
really) of June. They are playing alongside the French national orchestra,
and Chirac will be there. Anyway the help I require is this:
does anyone know of a website that would broadcast such a thing?
Is there a french music, news site that has mentioned this? Or are there any
I should check?

thanks.

claire*