Sinister: i never knew picnics could be so much fun!

amy_jackson0 amy_jackson0 at xxx.uk
Fri Jun 16 14:30:21 BST 2000

hello chickens, how are you all?

well, i'm okay, recovering from my brief trip to the bright lights of
Glasgow and Edinburgh (hello Jarvis! don't have your email addy so mail me!)
which was extremely cool....met up with the *wonderful* Jason Andreas and
equally cool Neil Milton and went to the sinister picnic, which was cool but
scary cos I was dead shy, so sorry if i seemed distant, i was just nervous,
and recovering form going up to the top of the Scott Monument, which is a
big thing for someone who is scared of heights....But it was a great laugh,
despite the other people in Princes Street Gardens letting their rubbish
blow in the wind onto us, grrr.....then everyone went to the pub, where i
was sat with Jason, Neil, our mate Claire and Lucy Alder, who travelled all
the way from LONDON!!!  I couldn't believe it, there i was thinking i'd
travelled pretty far (250 miles)..........well done Lucy!!  Said goodbye to
Honey too, despite being too shy to speak to him all day...sorry 'bout
that....the picnic was ace, i had such a good time, we really must do it
again some time....

saw looper at King Tuts on Sunday night too, which was sublime......met
Sarah Martin and Chris Geddes too, which was completely unexpected but Very
Nice.  and Stuart David dedicated a song to me, which was also a *HUGE*
shock, but a lovely one at that, i'll remember it always, cheers
Jason....xxx.....was trying to think what was the best song they did, i'm
torn between "Impossible Things #2" and "Puddle Monkey", simply for Stu D's
megaphoned "1-2-3-4"!!!!  it was a superb weekend........thanks lads!
*ahem*

i finally got FISHYCLAP too, have to say i think it is brilliant, especially
"Waiting For The Moon To Rise", "There's Too Much Love" and "Don't Leave The
Light On Baby".......all we need now are some live dates, hint hint.......i
dunno whether it's better than Tigermilk, it's different to all the albums i
suppose.....at the moment i prefer it to IYFS and TBWTAS, but not to
Tigermilk......i dunno, maybe that'll change......

okay, i need a good moan, so you're all gonna bear the brunt of it.....all
weekend i wore a pair of rather fetching/slightly mental pink Doc Martin
sandals, which looked nice when i bought them, but were extremely
uncomfortable.....well, i now have two *HUGE* infected cuts, which started
off as small blisters, on my heels, and i cannae walk!  it's awful, I have
to balance on my tip-toes to walk anywhere cos if i put my feet flat on the
ground it stretches the blisters and they bleed and *urgh* it's just
disgusting!  any ideas on how i can stop them from hurting???  i don't mean
to make you all sick with this, i'm just desperate for some help cos THEY
HURT!!!!!  ~bursts into tears~

righty, that's me done for a while.......
take care, be happy, keep smiling
weeamybelle xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"if there's a place i wanna go,
then i'll be there with you,
cos in my dreams the things i'm wishing for
keep coming true"