Sinister: B&S picnics in UMEA/ SWEDEN

Nilesh Chauhan nil.c at xxx.se
Fri Jun 16 14:45:03 BST 2000

hiya, im quite new here and i have noticed all this talk of picnics here and there and i was wondering if someone can fill me in, is there to be any picnics in sweden? or have i missed them?

 i currently reside in UmeƄ, are there any other B&S fans on this list from the same town??? actually i dont mind hearing from any swedes on this list...

as i mentioned, im new to the list so here is some stuff about me :

Name : Nilesh Chauhan
Age : 21
Home town : birmingham, england

Fav bands : b&s, red house painters, sunny day real estate, posies, travis, mogwai, placebo, pearl jam, brandtson, radiohead, modest mouse, rainer maria, godspeed YBE, sleater kinney, grandaddy, pedro the lion, mercury rev etc etc etc

Also like : to read ( stuff like  plath, brett easton ellis etc ) and football ( arsenal fan) and films ( happiness, i shot andy warhol, basquiat, lost highway)

that'll do

take care all and be nice to me :)

Nilesh