Sinister: Noddy, yeh!

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Sun Jun 18 21:25:15 BST 2000

Hewwo,

It feels like yonks since I posted to sinister (though it hasn't really been
and I say that at the start of nearly every post).

I made myself a Noddy tee-shirt with transfer paper and my brothers printer.
It reads "Noddy sez: Go on postman pat, make my day". and it has a picture of
noddy standing at a postbox. I like Noddy, I think I will marry him. I tried
to get a noddy pencil case for school, but I couldn't so I got a postman pat
and jess the cat one, which is red and blue and very nice. And it's really
grate, because no matter how many penises the hard kids draw on it, it still
wipes clean.

I'm working on the school show but I'm doing backstage work, because no one I
liked was in the chorus, and I can't dance anyways. But it means I have to
run errands with heavy stuff, mother all the chorus girls, do make up and
take abuse from all the other backstage hands, who are boys and think I
shouldn't be doing it. But I get out of class and I don't have to wear my
uniform.

My friend got groped by a couple of the hard kids and she wanted to get even,
but she didn't want it to be traced back to her, so she told the head that
they were bugging me instead. So everyone sort of thinks that I'm a grass
now, which isn't fun.

I watched Four Weddings and a Funeral, and I love Hugh Grant. He is so cute
and foppish. (Foppish is such a grate word).

My fringe is getting too long.

I really really like the Chalet Lines. But I like Women's Realm, The Model
and There's Too Much Wuv as well. I'm not that keen on Waiting for the Moon
to Rise, but everyone else seems to be.

Whenever I get a new CD  I have a thing about learning it by heart (is this
normal?), but on most CD's there's always this one song that refuses to stick
in my mind, and so I just keep on skipping it, like if I listen to it I'll
feel guilty because I don't know it by heart, and it ends up sort of giving
my a headache, and Waiting for the Moon to Rise is sort of that song.

 I kinda found Mayfly and Saymour Stein a bit like that, only I have the
first three albums on tape (because I didn't get a CD player till I was 14),
so it's not as easy to avoid songs when you can't skip them just like that.

I kind of felt bad about not getting Fishyflap on tape because all the other
B&S tapes are really cool, except Tigermilk. IYFS is red and shiny and
Twattybus is green and plasticy looking like a nursery rhyme tape I used to
have when I was little. Tigermilk was bluack and a bit boring. Did anyone get
the new album on tape and can tell me what the tape looks like, because that
used to be half the fun of buying a b&S album for me. (Music? Pah!)

I'm going to go now.

Hugs,
Jen