Sinister: London Picnic....on the 15th

elenita99 elenita99 at xxx.com
Mon Jun 19 11:14:25 BST 2000

Hello London listees (and the others if you read this)

OK, OK, I hope you didn't planed already all your holidays around the picnic
because after some emails, chats and concertations it appears that the 15th
of July would be a much more convenient date.

Why? I have to say for my defense that this change is not depending on my
personal will, but...that some visitors coming from Greece and Scotland will
join us, and as they are coming from far away to meet some Sinister kids it
seems fair enough to make it convenient for them...

I will of course be pleased to answer any insulting email about my
organisation manners, or even to defy you on a cricket game during the
picnic, so I will prove that continentals too can play cricket.

Have a good day, see you on the 15th!
Love
Elena