Sinister: Bags to the lot of you!!

Steve Genge steve at xxx.uk
Tue Jun 20 20:07:22 BST 2000

Well quite a few of you, if you want them......

For reasons we won't go into I've come into possession of over a hundred 12"
Belle & Sebastian plastic bags featuring on one side the Legal Man cover &
on the other the Fold Your Hands cover so needless to say very nice they
look to.

So deciding that since they weren't bootleg CDR copies of B&S live shows I
wouldn't put them on ebay but offer them to you lovely Sinister people.
Want one? Well here's how:

If you're in the UK send me an A4 size SAE (27p) to me at:  124 Kenwood
Road, Portchester, Fareham, Hampshire PO16 9LU

If you're in Europe do likewise but send me 2 x IRCs

If you're in the US then send $2 to my lovely missus at:  Amanda Bergman,
110 East 14th Street, Apt 1008A, New York NY 10003

She hasn't got the bags so they will have to be sent by me hence the price
sorry! If you'd like Legal Man or Fold Your Hands posters get in touch also.

Finally since we're all here if anyone out there in Sinisterland is in a
band, famous or not & might be interested in having one of their tunes
included for posterity on a special Red Roses For Me compilation CD also get
in touch.

steve x

     "Pain and beauty, our constant bedfellows."
                        Sabine Strohem
                steve at redrosesforme.co.uk
                 Red Roses For Me Fanzine
             http://www.redrosesforme.co.uk