Sinister: a desperate plea & a confused listee

Katrina Grentz ab329 at xxx.ca
Tue Jun 20 20:49:01 BST 2000

I may have been imagining things, or have been deep within the throes of
a B&S dream, but I seem to remember someone about this time last year
mentioning a party held in the studio during the recording of FYHCYWLAP-
ostensibly to provide background noise to be used b/w tracks. I can't
imagine it now, how it would have sounded, but I am curious. Something to
do with V-twin & a whistle or it may have been just a certain listee to
whom I said something inadvertly filthy (apparently I have a talent for
that, in real life as well) in #sinister having me on. The lp is quite
beautiful, my favorite parts so far being stuart m's pronunciation of
"sex" & "stupid" but now I'm just being superficial on 1st listen...

And Glasgow listees: If anyone has a copy of the Select article (?)
describing the, um, "B&S walking tour" or any general advice for visiting
the city... fellow hfx listee Lucas (now in Prague for the wk) has
inspired me to spontaneous travel & I will now be in Glasgow on Friday (23
June). I'm actually leaving this evening for the UK so if anyone has
*any* information at all (also re: vintage stores, scooter shops;) please
mail me privately & I will be able to access it. thank you & hugs to all.
kat

PS apologies to carolyn & NA tape tree people ...my mail file has been
deleted ... there are 3 tapes that never did make it out of my kitchen...
I hope you do not think I'm evil, just hopelessly disorganized...