Sinister: a logo

LNino at xxx.com LNino at xxx.com
Tue Jun 20 21:56:22 BST 2000

hi everyone

With sheer envy I notice people are off to summer vacation. To live that
sort of strange time of the year B&S seem to live in permanently. Everything
important happens in the summertime.
I'm stuck in an office, not for long, since I will be layed off soon.
(hopefully!)

Does anyone have on file a really cool logo I once saw in the old jeepster
site: a cartoon of a boy and a girl with their hands in their pockets (I
think it was a t-shirt design) with Belle & Sebastian handwritten around
them. The girl with purple pants and the boy with blue pants, eyes closed,
hands in pockets..
Or does anyone know where I can get it? I can't access a secure server so I
don't know if the secure shop has it still.

Ok. on to other things. Time magazine has the first photograph in which mr.
murdoch has ever posed for. he looks so nice.
He works as a janitor.. that's surreal. There should be a book about him.
Not to idealize him, Holden wasn't someone to idealize, yet he was worth the
time reading.
Something similar should  happen with stuart.

Has anybody ever felt the urge to run out of their country? I do, specially
during election time. I wish so badly that all developing countries were
given a chance... two weeks until election here in Mexico and it's gonna be
tough.

While everyone restes from finals. I'll type a report for my boss.
while checkin personal web pages.. I feel old when I think that personal web
pages were what the web should have remained. I hate that "it should've
remained that way.. "type of thinking..

I have my page, outdated far beyond sin.. it was a special corner. Now it's
full of ads thanks to yahoo, pop ups, etc.
Unbelievable.

Ok. that's enough. being bored shouldn't make me evil.
juno.