Sinister: The next few days I'm free

Mr Smiley smiley at xxx.uk
Wed Jun 21 16:13:57 BST 2000

Dear Sinister,

    Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahah. Har. Yes, I am a free man. I don't have to do any exams or read any
books I don't want to for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaages now. My last exam, just finished it. It was OK. I thought I
did really well but I made the mistake of talking to my teacher afterwards and she was like "Oh did you
write about such and such" and I was like "erm, yeah", when of course I had done no such thing. Humph.
But of course, you probably don't really care so I'll be quiet.
    Ah, you can tell I've finished studying English now because it took me three attempts to spell quiet
(only two this second time :)).
    I'd like to say that everyone should come to the Sheffield sinister picnic on the 15th July. Even if
you live in the Siberian forests, I'm sure you can still make it. No, I don't care if you're in a maximum
security prison, you have to come to our picnic. Ahem. I'm supposed to work out when and where to meet. I
haven't done it yet, but I promise to all the people who are relying on me that I will in the next few
days. When I've recovered from the post-exams celebrations hangover.
    Oh yes, and I finally got around to watching all the B&S videos on icrunch. My favourite is LLPJ, I
think. I say I think because, well you can't see them can you? I tried to download them rather than
stream them but I got the old access forbidden thing. I think they should be released on video. Y'know
the big black tapes you put in the machine under the telly. It'd be great to see the faces of the people
in the videos. Because on icrunch the resolution is so low their faces look like someone from Police,
Camera, Action.
    Radiohead released 7 Television Commercials didn't they? And there are 8 videos on icrunch, so that'd
be fine. I hope you're listening Jeepster. I'd buy it, anyway.
    OK, my plan for tonight is to watch loads of TV and not feel remotely guilty about it. Oh, but first
I have to burn all my revision notes. Farewell guys, for tonight. If you see a plume of smoke on the
horizon, that's the last 2 years of my education.

Platonic hugs,
Mike
ICQ: 73775341
Email - smiley at rebelmonkey.freeserve.co.uk