Sinister: Muzak de Paris

Cjmonty at xxx.com Cjmonty at xxx.com
Fri Jun 23 15:31:01 BST 2000

Hello listees,
B&S SONG
for what its worth (which isnt very much) best song is "Stars of Track and
Field" and worst (which isnt very bad, really) is, well, 'e-renaissance'.
Well, im not too hot on LLPJ either, but sometimes, when im in the right
mood, i like it. Feel free to completely disregard my opinions on this
subject, because they change daily.
PARIS MUSIC
anyone know of any good record shoppes in the ville de Paris?  Im moving
there tomorrow, staying just for a few months.  If you live there and happen
to see an average looking guy with a 'stow' tshirt on and a slightly pained,
lost expression on his face, its probably me, so come on over and say hello.
Have a grate summer, evry one
Colin