Sinister: if you're feeling sinister, go and see "yes, pri me minister"

Lardot Janne RL janne.lardot at radiolinja.fi
Sat Jun 24 14:43:00 BST 2000

hiya all.

i used to think that i should post only when i have something interesting to
say. but that would mean one post in a year, or something. so bear with me.

ok, so we've established the fact, that the album twins are indeed, twins, and
that they're in a band. so, can anyone say is their band any good?

mûm MUST mean something rude in icelandic. i certainly hope so.

sooooo. if you were to look in a dictionary now, and search for the word
"gutted" in it, you would see my face sneering back at you. why? the london
picnic, that's why. 15th of july is a very bad day for me. why? well, because
i'll be back in bloody finland then. having flown back from london on the 11th.
gra-te.

A HONEST HEARTFELT PLEA BELOW

if anyone is sinister enough to want to take me out for a
pint/picnic/coffee/anything at all between the 30th of june and 10th of july in
london, i would be very happy and chuffed and grateful. please, i'll even buy a
few first rounds in! i'm quite nice, and lovely and i can amuse and thrill you
for hours with tales of finland, polar bears (and moomin, john w) roaming our
streets, and the 11-month winter and so on....

mail me at wideboy at mobiili.net, please. thank you.

THE NEW ALBUM IS GRATE SHOCKER

altough i still think tigermilk is better. and electronic r. is a fantastic
song. the model, waiting for the moon to rise, women's realm and there's too
much love are the high points of the new album, i think. beyond the sunrise is
lower than snake's gonads, by my reckoning. i simply _can't_ like the song. the
non existent lord knows i've tried.

also, i think LLP Jane is THE grower of all time. at first i actively disliked
it, but now, after about 40 listens, it's finally starting to sound good. still,
it wouldn't be the first b&s song i would play to a mate who's never heard the
music of b&s...

got my Jeepster vinyl-bag some time ago, and i love it. i'm taking it
everywhere with me. shame that no one here knows what jeepster is. and no one's
made a comment on my upside down b&s-badge yet.

oh well. anyway, i'm done now. be cool and kind, you lovely people.

- j a n n e -

P.S. are there any fans of Alfie on the list? is someone dying to make me a
tape of them?