Sinister: Don't Leave for Brighton baby

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Mon Jun 26 13:43:21 BST 2000

Hihi,

How bored am I?  Pretty bored, prettier than Andrea Corr* bored I am.

What happens when you watch pokemon way too wuch?  You start talking
in silly literary ways(like saying wuch instead of much just so that
every other word in a sentance begins with a w).

I need to drink copious amounts of alcohol, but none of my friends want
to go out, which is poo.. I feel like father Jack, except I'm sober, and
I swear less.

Bastards, the tv adverts for Currys makes me long for a curry now...

I fancy Isobel too, and I also think that the yellow album is good, I look
just like Tony Doogan when I put on a monkey cavalier suit.

Oooh in a few days I'll be in London, fun fun fun, probably see a lot
of you in the sinipicni thing, which will be nice.

I shall have er, no friends when I'm in London so if you also have no
friends give me an e-mail: kenjuggler at hotmail.com and I'll give you
my number for a dial-a-friend service from 3rd July - 8th September if
you fancy a drink sometime.

love, "Who wants to be a millionnaire" quiz machines and red bulls!
Ken
* if you have the luck to get the corrs domain name, what would you do
with it?  Probably not this... http://www.corrs.com