Sinister: I'm a very patient person

Magda Boom magdaboom at xxx.com
Mon Jun 26 23:13:42 BST 2000

Greetings fellow bedwetters!

My names Magda and Im the boy chasing, hip-shaking, pop-needing New Girl. Or was that boy-shaking, pop-chasing, hip-needing? I guess everyone needs a hip, even the Queen Mum, and she only stands up on special occasions.

>Poxendale - was my amusing fellow monsignor in the B+S church making a dig at
>the witty, vibrant, creative and IRONIC Baxendale?

No! No! No, Mr Monkey, I'd be the first to slap Miller's wrists, but Baxendale are NOT ironic. The over twenties seem to need
ample spoonfuls of irony to make their Disco biscuits go down these days. They can only dance to Britney with a wry smile on their face, or worse, a ho ho! I can have Fun! expression.  Step to the left, Step to the Right, now step off a cliff.... No, seriously..

>That's all I want to say, so I'll just sit here for fifteen minutes and then sign off.

This idea of spending a set amount of time on a post reminds me of my Mum marking her students Art homeworks. They have to scribble how long theyve spent on their fancy piece on the back of their paper. Its quite amusing, looking at a Stick man with a gold microphone crudely cut out of the Argos catalogue standing on a rectangle, and then reading 2 1/2 hours on the back. Of course Im secretly stealing such works and selling them to Charles Saachi, as they bear a *sparkling* resemblance to Tracy Emins sketch work, only minus the penises and cages. I thought Id mention the penises and cages because things are getting a bit, t-t-twee around here. Did you ever notice that the word mom is wow upside down? No shit, man.

I bought the new Belle and Sebastian album too. I taped it then I took it back, #12.99 back in my pocket, thanks. Ooh, get me. I think if everyone listened to Sylvie by Saint Etienne before they sent their posts out wed get on a lot better. Over and over and over and over again...

Magda Boom

chickclick.com
http://www.chickclick.com
girl sites that don't fake it.