Sinister: sinister virgin exits nursery (still crawling)

the original pixidustlady pixidustlady at xxx.uk
Tue Jun 27 10:55:53 BST 2000

Hello all.
I am the Pixidustlady.
I've been in the nursery for about 2 weeks now, listening with open ears and
wide eyes to all you sinister grown-ups.  Not sure if I'm ready to be thrust
upon the list just yet.  It's like baked potatoes.  People always just
automatically put butter on without asking themselves if they really want
it.
   (sorry, is that irrelevant?)
anyway, i prefer my baked potatoes sans butter.  can you tell?
i joined the list after buying the new album and then hunting round the
website for a while.  it's the first mailing list i've ever been part of,
and already it feels special.
My friend Sean was here for a little while, i don't know why he didn't stay
on, although i know he wasn't thrown off.  Did any of you ever communicate
with him?
Just wondering...
I thought a bit about me might interest folk.  Right now, I live in Orkney.
If you have no idea where that is, and some people don't, much to my
resigned indignation, it's a remote group of islands off the north coast of
Scotland.
    (yes, i can hear everyone going ....omigod....)
I recently dropped out of uni in Glasgow, for reasons i won't go into except
for my laziness.  It would bore everyone to tears.  I'm just home for the
summer, working and getting some money together, before i depart in
September to start again down in Liverpool.  I've got a place at John Moores
uni, doing Imaginative Writing with Literature, Life and Thought.  I'm
hoping that summer and some stimulating discussion on the list will inspire
me beyond the stars, and then i can dazzle everyone, instead of failing,
again.
I'm still forming my opinion of 'Fold Your Hands Child...'  With matters
such as these, i never like to rush a judgement.  I like it though, and
that's always a good place to start.
This post is getting quite long, so i shall leave it at that for now.  Sorry
if it's not that relevant or interesting, but i just wanted to introduce
myself and say hello.  if anyone wants to say hello back, directly, then my
email is pixidustlady at ukonline.co.uk
looking forward to the summer
the pixi  xxxxx