Sinister: maths. that's right, with an "s"

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Tue Jun 27 12:12:00 BST 2000

Ooh, ooh, I know this one, well, sort of...

"Three is a magic number" is from an album called "Multiplication Rock" from
(maybe) 1970 ish? I don't know the artist's name, unless they were called
multiplication rock too. But anyway, the album contains songs to help you do
your times table from one to ten or so, and doesn't sound unlike what you'd
expect to hear on Sesame Street. Only funkier. My expert friend tells me
that "Naughty Number Nine" is a bit of a classic too.

Though Chris, if I EVER hear you've been listening to Embrace again I'm
going to make you EAT their entire back catalogue and then shove it up your
arse. With my fist*.

Ken - pictures of pretty girls in the underwear are never going to go out of
fashion. Even if they are the daughters of Lucifer. Or our very own French
Maid . Cor!

David Moore just sent me pictures of myself pole dancing. Blimey. The old
fool didn't even wait till I got my kit off, though, so no nob shots for you
lot.

That Magda doesn't half remind me of someone...and that Mick Cooke continues
to take the piss - doesn't he know this list is about BELLE AND SEBASTIAN
and not some poxy ska band no-one's ever heard of.

Props to Big Gay Martin and his cru for the Betsey do the other night. It
was much better than Tigermilking.

Markx

*Happy now, Lucy?

Please Note that from the 17th of June, the HIT UK address changes to -

HIT Entertainment PLC
5th Floor, Maple House
141-150 Tottenham Court Road
LONDON, W1P 9LL
Tel: +44 (20)7 224 1717
Fax: +44 (20)7 224 1719

The contents of this e mail from HIT Entertainment PLC are
confidential and intended for the addressee only.  If you are not
the intended recipient you must not copy or further distribute
this e mail; please notify us by telephone on 020 7224 1717, and
delete the e mail from your computer.

This e mail has been checked by our anti-virus system before leaving us;
we accept no responsibility for the e mail and any attachments once they
leave us.

www.hitentertainment.com

www.bobthebuilder.org